The best part? The night is on your schedule. Shuttles, provided by Black Diamond Limousine, will be on a continuous loop between the bars from 7 p.m. until 12 a.m., so crawl to each stop whenever you wish but be sure to hit them all to take advantage of the drink specials, games, and your chance to win prizes.
The party buses will run from 7 p.m. - 12 a.m., but participants are encouraged to go out to dinner to start the night and keep the fun going at their final stop.
Participating stops include Mosley's, El Cactus, Tin Roost, Rocky O'Briens, Reds Alehouse and J&A Tap.
$39 Ticket Includes:
- A Beat the Bitter Snuggie
- Unlimited rides on the party bus loop between 7 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Drink and food specials
- Activities at each stop
- $5 Uber voucher to help get you home safe
- Photostrips to remember the night
- A punch card for your chance to be one of five winners of a $50 gift card to a participating bar
- $25 membership offer (usually $55) for JCI Johnson County, emailed to you after the event
- Entry into the Best Dressed Snuggie contest
Cheers to looking ridiculous on February 2, all bundled up in sleeved blankets drinking suds with old friends, new friends, and neighbors!
11.21.18 - UPDATE
SOLD OUT! We’re thrilled that so many people are as excited about the Snuggie Crawl as we are!
We also know that there are a lot of people who didn’t get tickets. This year, we are offering a waitlist. You can join the waitlist through Eventbrite or here: https://goo.gl/EXdum2. We don’t expect to add more tickets to this event, but if we are able to, everyone on the waitlist would receive an email at the time they are released.
We also have another 21+ event that might interested you: the Igloo Jam presented by UICCU. The Igloo Jam is a concert in Penn Meadows Park on Friday, Feb. 1 (the night before the Snuggie Crawl)